Live Vehicle GPS Spouse Hardwired Spy Tracker
This Real Time GPS tracking device is not a ping-based product but a true GSM/GPRS+GPS quad band system that is fully functional in the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East (operational location must be specified at activation). Now works with Bing 7 maps. Users may need to clear cache and cookies before using the device.
Control multiple points on a vehicle remotely with this Live Tracker. Equipped with Power Take-off (PTO) capability for up to four vehicle systems, this tracker can tell you when your teenager starts the engine or when an officer takes his rifle from the rack. In addition to sending alerts when the PTO system is engaged, this GPS sends updates every 5 seconds! Users can easily watch in real time from the web-based tracking application.
This unit is packed full of inputs and outputs that allow you to connect additional feature controls to your vehicle, such as: lock/unlock the doors, honk the horn, flash lights, and disable starter. Get control of your fleet now and watch as your bottom line grows. This has the fastest updates in the GPS tracking industry (1, 5 and 10-second updates) at the lowest cost of operation.
Receive 5 second updates any time the vehicle moves weeks, months, FOREVER after installation.
Flat-Rate Unlimited-Use service fee of $29.95 per month with no contract. Activation fee is included in purchase price.
Activation Fee Included In Price!
- Configurable for 1-second, 5-second, or 10-second LIVE tracking updates. (Must Choose Plan)
- Small - just 2.6"W x 3.6"L x 1.0"H - ideal for covert installation
- Rugged steel housing, solid state circuit
- Hardwire-installation in just 7 minutes - no batteries to replace
- 100% Web-based interface - no software to install, accessible from anywhere
- 4 inputs and 4 outputs
- Transmits location every 10sec if > 10mph
- Transmits location every 20 feet if < 10mph
- Motion Activated GPS Device
- Fleet tracking of 1 to 3000 devices
- Power Source: 8-16 Volts DC - simple 3-wire installation
- Typical full-power current: 450mA at 12 Volts DC
- Operational Temp: -22 F to +158F
- GSM Channels: 850/1900 (USA) or 900/1800 (Europe, Australia, Asia, Middle East)
- Communication Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP, SMS
- Update Frequency: 1-second, 5-second, 10-second position updates
- Binary I/0: 4 inputs (short-to-ground), 2 outputs (relay-to-ground)
- GPS Receiver: 16-channel GPS circuit
- Antenna: Dual-mode GSM/GPRS+GPS, easily concealed under dash
- Historical Playback: 90 days of historical playback stored on server
- Alerts: Speed and fence alerts via SMS or email
- Reporting: Individual Vehicle, Enhanced Vehicle and Start/Stop Reports, and more
- Diagnostics: Via blinking LED, SMS, or TCP diagnostic messages
- Live GPS Vehicle Tracker
- Wiring Harness