Black Vox 75 Day Long Battery Life Voice Activated Magnetic Recorder
Black Vox is a professional grade voice activated magnetic recorder with a super long 75 day standby battery life or 72 hours of recording on one charge, 8 GB of internal storage that can record up to 288 hours, and powerful magnets that allow it to be placed under car seats, desks, or other places with metal. These features and more make this the perfect black box recorder for vehicles, offices, or just about anywhere.
This high tech audio recorder can easily be charged through the 2.5mm jack to USB cord that is included by plugging it into your computer or laptop or a USB wall charger. High quality voice recording from up to 28 feet away means you can capture every conversation with ease. The external mic version offers a 3 foot extended mic that makes it even easier to place the recorder behind something without exposing it.
You can set the time stamp of recordings to your local time using a Windows computer. This way, you will know exactly when each recording took place. Easily listen to or transfer recordings form the 8 GB of internal storage through USB. This product was only available to law enforcement in Europe but is now available to the public in the US. Made in the United Kingdom.
USB for Easy Use with Windows or Mac
- 75 Day Standby Battery Life – Rechargeable internal battery means your recorder can be in standby mode for 75 days and recording time of up to 72 hours
- 288 Hours of Digital Voice Recording Capacity with an Internal 8 GB Drive –Recordings are saved as MP3 files on the recorder: plug into a computer to listen to, copy, or delete recordings
- Voice Activated Audio Recording from up to 28 Feet Away – High quality mic allows for clear conversation recordings from far away
- Magnetic for Easy Placement Under Car Seats or Nearly Any Location – Designed as a sophisticated audio tool
- External microphone version has a 3 foot extended mic that allows you to hide the recorder while exposing only the mic – slide it under doors, through keyholes, put it in stuffed animals, etc.