Pricing & Options
The Challenger GS's R-Contact optics, CF Super Intensifier Tube and built-in wide-angled IR illuminator combine to give you an incredibly clear and detailed image in low light environments. Its five-lens eyepiece provides minimal distortion on the field of view for edge-to-edge sharpness.
The Pulsar® Challenger GS Super 1+ 3.5x50 Night Vision Monocular's 2 diametrically-positioned tripod sockets allow for a variety of mounting options.
• Durable metal and plastic housing
• R-Contact optics and CF-Super Image Intensifier Tube for a high resolution image with amazing visual clarity
• Built-in wide-angled IR illuminator for clear images in low light conditions
• Five-lens eyepiece minimizes edge distortion on the field of view and increases image sharpness
• 2 diametrically-positioned tripod sockets permit head mounting, 1/4" tripod socket mounting or weapon mounting
• Rubber eyecup creates secure seal against light emission for stealthy operation
• Water and dust resistant
• Single-switch activation
• Includes carrying case, user manual and cleaning cloth
• Manufacturer's Three-Year Warranty
• Model: PL74097
• Magnification: 3.5x
• Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
• Range of Detection: 328 yards.
• Angular FOV: 11°
• Exit Pupil: 6mm
• Eye Relief: 12mm
• Power Source: 3 1xCR123A batteries
• Resolution: 42 lines per mm
• Dimensions: 9.21" x 3.11" x 2.24"
• Weight: .5kg
• Pulsar Challenger Night Vision Monocular 3.5x50 GS PL74097