Professional Wall Door Microphone Probe Listening Device
The professional listening device is a highly sensitive contact and probe microphone amplifier system. Both microphone and amplifier are built into a strong metal housings for durability which is backed by our lifetime guarantee.
The professional listening device is a highly sensitive contact and probe microphone amplifier system can hear sounds through concrete, metal, wood, brick or any solid surface. Both microphone and amplifier are built into a strong metal housings for durability which is backed by our lifetime guarantee. With high quality earbuds, a built in lithium battery, and all accessories included, you will be sure to achieve the job with this device.
With the highest sensitive contact microphone available on the market, the ultimate professional listen through wall system can hear sounds through concrete, metal, wood, brick or any solid surface.
Simple to use, place the sensitive contact microphone to the surface of interest and listen with crystal clear audio. It also has a variable gain and volume settings to make the audio even clearer. You may need to experiment further with the position for better results and we can not guarantee results first time every time. We guarantee it will hear audible sound through any door or single brick / cavity walls.
HIGHEST SENSITIVE LISTEN THROUGH WALLS / CEILING CONTACT & PROBE MICROPHONE SET ON THE MARKRT
Features and Specifications:
- Penetrable surfaces: Cement, Metal, Wood, Iron, Glass, Plastic, Brick, Walls
- Working time: Continuous monitoring up to 24 hours
- Headphone output: 3.5mm stereo @ 250mW
- Four audio channel: 1200Hz, 800Hz, 200Hz
- Maximum gain amplification: 20000 times
- Battery type: Rechargeable 3.7v lithium battery
- Microphone sensitivity: -70db
- Current consumption: 10mA
- Record line output: 2.5mm stereo Jack socket
- Battery capacity: 250mA
- Contact microphone
- Probe / Needle microphone
- Microphone / Headphone Amplifier
- 2.5mm-3.5mm stereo record lead
- Carrying case
Disclaimer: Some surfaces work better than others and density / thickness can also restrict its performance. We have received varied results as it depends entirely on the surface you use and many other factors such as distance and volume.