Glass Window Sensor Alarm
The Glass Vibration Window Alarm is an effective low cost vibration alarm that can be used for securing windows or patio doors. The Glass Vibration Alarm can also be used as a personal property alarm to protect computers, TVs, stereo’s and cabinets etc. Turn the switch at the right side to the on position to begin operating (there is a delay mechanism of about 7 seconds). When the glass is hit, knocked or cut by anyone, the siren will sound for 10-20 seconds and then reset. The unit will also perform well on wooden or metallic windows and doors.
- Shock alert for doors or windows
- Easy installation. No wiring needed
- Built-in 101dB high output siren
- Easily mounted on door/window byadhesive tape (included)
- Instant alarm detects any vibration (when the glass is hit, knocked, or cut by anyone, the unit’s siren will be triggered for 10-20 seconds)
- Operated by 2 AAA batteries (not included)