Prowler Night Vision Invisible IR Air Purifier DVR Camera
This air purifier camera has built-in invisible infrared (IR) LED lights capable of record in total darkness. The invisible IR lights do not produce visible light nor can they be noticed. This camera doesn't produce any Sounds, or lights for maximum efficiency.
940Nm Invisible Night Vision Camera!
Can brighten up to a 15'X 15' room without anyone knowing their being watched.
Stealth recording is made easy with our new line of our Self-Recording Spy Cameras and Digital Video Recorders. The camera is activated by motion detection. The camera records 10 seconds to 2 minutes video clips onto a SD card inside the unit, can be upgraded to record for hours at a time. The recorded video has a Time/Date stamp, displaying the time and date that the video was created. (1) 2GB SD card included with purchase.
The 4 Easy Steps!
Step 1: Insert the SD card, then plug the power cord into an outlet.
Step 2: Aim the camera where you want to record.
Step 3: Disconnect the power, take out the card, and view the video on your computer.
Step 4: Repeat.
Includes (1) 2GB SD card
Motion Detecting, Self-Recording, Work Of Art!
This product consists of only (1) piece, the Holmes Ionizing Air Purifier
- All of the original functions of the air purifier work.
- The camera and recorder are powered by the purifier’s own power cord.
- The camera is pointing out and slightly up.
- The viewing angle is 80 degrees wide and 70 degrees tall.
- There are no beeps, no lights, no noise and no sign that a camera or recorder is inside.
- The video is easily playable on Windows Media Player or any other player. (DivX, etc.)
- Date/Time Stamp
- We have a support page on our website where we offer SECURE software downloads, answer common technical issues, installation information and general support.
Model: Holmes Ionizing Air Purifier / Fully Functional / Original Condition
Camera Lens: Sony 4.3mm Color CCD Pinhole Lens
Quality: 420 TV Lines
Minimum Lux (light): ~ 0.5 lux
Resolution: 640 x 480 DVD/MPEG2 Quality
Recording Mode: Motion Detection
Storage Mode: SD and HCSD Cards
Size Supported: Up to 16GB
Recording Length: 10 seconds – 2 minutes per clip or per motion (Can Be Upgraded)
Recording Cycle: Auto-Recycle (deletes oldest clip)
Recording Capacity: Recording with motion detect on, In most environments the DVR will record between 2-4 days per Giga-byte (GB). If the DVR is set to record continuously, The DVR will record 3.5 hours per GB. (Continuously Recording is not recommended, If you need this feature, Please notify us when you place the order)