Pricing & Options
Stealth recording is made easy with our new line of our Self-Recording Spy Cameras and Digital Video Recorders. The camera is activated by motion detection and records 10 seconds-2 minutes video clips onto a SD card inside the unit. The recorded video has a Time/Date stamp, displaying the time and date that the video was created. (1) 2GB SD card included with purchase.
The 3 Easy Steps!
Step 1: Insert the SD card.
Step 2: Remove the card, and view the video on your computer.
Step 3: Repeat.
Motion Detecting, Self-Recording, Work of Art!
Includes (1) 2GB SD card
This product consists of only (1) piece, the Professional Sprinkler Head
Model: Professional Sprinkler Head / Non-Functional / Original Condition
Camera Lens: Sony 4.3mm Color CCD Pinhole Lens
Quality: 420 TV Lines
Minimum Lux (light): ~ 0.5
Resolution: 640 x 480 DVD/MPEG2 Quality
Frame rate: 12FPS
Recording Mode: Motion Detection
Storage Mode: SD and HCSD Cards
Sizes Supported: ~GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
Recording Length: 10 seconds – 2 minutes per clip or per motion
Recording Cycle: Auto-Recycle (deletes oldest clip)
Recording Capacity: Recording with motion detect on, In most environments the DVR will record between 2-4 days per Giga-byte (GB). If the DVR is set to record continuously, The DVR will record 3.5 hours per GB. (Continuously Recording is not recommended, If you need this feature, Please notify us when you place the order)
- None of the original functions of the Professional Sprinkler Head work (does not detect smoke).
- The Professional Sprinkler Head must be wired to a 110V power source.
- The camera is pointing out and slightly down.
- The viewing angle is 80 degrees wide and 70 degrees tall.
- There are no beeps, no lights, no noise and no sign that a camera or recorder is inside.
- The video is easily playable on Windows Media Player or any other player. (DivX, etc.)