Pricing & Options
This hidden nanny camera spy lamp is almost impossible to detect as this product blends into almost any room without looking out of place. Like most of our WIFI products, it’s easily operated by a free Smartphone App. With the easy set-up you can be on your way to streaming live video within minutes! No need to worry about a battery charge as this Lamp and Camera are powered by its own AC power.
Crips Selectable Resolution - Choose between 1080P, 720P, and 480P with a simple button through the free app.
Fully Functional Lamp - This lamp is fully functional and works like a real lamp should, so there’s no need to worry about it being suspicious.
No Batteries - Since this camera and DVR are powered by the same plug the lamp is powered by, there is no need to ever worry about batteries to charge or it going dead.
Live View Mode - With this lamp having Wifi capability, you can watch a live stream of your home or business from anywhere in the world using the free app. It take just minutes to set up without any complicated router configuration.
• View and Record Live streaming video on android, iOS, or locally via PC.
• Record on to Micro SD Card (30 minutes per 1GB)
• Motion Detection
• Alerts via email or phone app
• Able to operate in low light (1 lux or greater)
• Video Resolution: Selectable 1080P, 720P, 480P
• Recording Modes: Continuous and motion detection
• Video Recording Format: .ASF
• Viewing Angle: 120°
• Storage: External MicroSD Card Up To 128GB*
• Time/Date Stamp
• 1 x Wifi Covert Hidden Camera Lamp W/ 16GB Micro SD Card
• 1 x Instruction Booklet
• 1 x Mini CD
• 1 x MicroSD Card Adapter
• Windows XP and Up
• Apple iOS 7 and up
• Android 4.0 and Up
• OSX 10.5 and Up
• For best performance we recommend Class 6 or better MicroSD Cards
• We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.