Sightmark Eclipse 2x24 Night Vision Monocular
The Sightmark series of Eclipse night vision monoculars are multifunctional optics inspired by military and law enforcement applications. The Eclipse 2x24 features a long viewing range and wide field of view, making it perfect for observing moving targets at varying distances.
A built-in IR illuminator extends viewing capabilities even farther, and is practically invisible to both animals and humans. Also, the advanced interior electronic system, designed to extend the operation time of the unit, gives the monocular up to 72 hours of constant battery life.
With all these features, included accessories and a Limited Lifetime Warranty, the Eclipse 2x24 is a must-have for any recreational excursion or professional function.
• Visual Magnification: 2x
• Objective Lens Diameter: 24mm
• Resolution: 36 lines per mm
• Angular field of view: 23 degrees
• Max. Detection Range, normal nighttime conditions (quarter moon): 150 yards
• Eyepiece adjustment: +/- 5 diopter
• Operating voltage: 3 V (2 x AAA)
• Built-In IR Illuminator: 100 yards
• Tripod mount: 1/4 inch
• Min. operating time (IR off / on): 72 hours / 20 hours
• Operating temperature range: -25 degrees C to +40 degrees C (-13 degrees F to 104 degrees F)
• Degree of water resistance: IP code IPX4
• Length: 5.6 inches
• Width: 3.4 inches
• Height: 2.4 inches
• Weight: 12 ounces (0.75 lbs.
• Durable rubber-armored body
• Ideal for tracking and other active uses
• Built-in Infrared flashlight
• Sightmark Patrol 2x24 Night Vision Monocular SM14061
• Carrying case
• User manual
• Warranty card