Wide Range Camera Locator Finder Bug Scanner RF Detector With LCD
This simple, yet efficient bug frequency camera finder detector has the ability to detect wired, and wireless cameras. Detects, cameras, and audio bugs.
This simple, yet efficient RF bug camera locater finder room scanner detector has the ability to detect wired, and wireless cameras. There are two ways to detect cameras or bugs using this device.
1. Using the red LED feature, simply point the bug detector in the direction where you want to detect a suspected camera. While viewing through the viewing lens, any camera will light up with a red dot at which point you can pinpoint it.
2. Simply scan the room using the frequency mode. When a wireless camera or signal is detected, it will display on the LED screen. The closer you get to the suspected camera, or bug, the range bars will get stronger.
• Detects RF signals up to 30ft
• Locate a camera lens from 3 inches- 30ft
• Easy to read backlit LCD display with battery, signal strength, and alert mode indicators
• Flashing LED lights and view finder for detecting a variety of camera lenses
• Detection of wireless systems, such as listening devices or camera systems
• Detection frequency range of 1MHz-6.5GHz
• Easy alerts using Visual and Audible or Vibrating
• Wireless signal strength indicator and adjustable detection sensitivity for narrowing in on signal source
• Built-in rechargeable lithium battery allowing up to five hours of continuous use between charges
• Retractable telescoping antenna
• Compact and very convenient to transport, easily fits into pockets
• Detection Frequency Range: 1MHz-6.5GHz
• Antenna Length: 23mm collapsed, 90mm extended
• Battery: Built-in 3.7V 500mA
• Current Consumption: 100mA
• Charging Voltage: 5-6VDC
• Dimensions: 2.188” L x 1.25” W x 4.063” H
• Weight: 0lb 2oz
• Detector/Camera Lens Finder