Ultimate Frequency Bug Wireless Camera Scanner Detector Pro
The ultimate bug camera pro scans three different bands (1.2 GHz, 2.4GHz, and 5.8GHz) cutting down on any interference. Scans for wireless audio bugs, and wireless cameras allowing you to see what the camera is seeing with the built in 3.5 inch screen.
Our latest camera detector the CD-Pro has certainly earned its name. You'll notice that this unit is of a higher caliber than most the moment you pick it up thanks to its alloy construction. The Pro scans three bands (1.2 GHz, 2.4GHz, and 5.8GHz) and has a dedicated antenna for each band - greatly cutting down on interference. Another stand out feature is the built in monitor. Why be content to just trace the signal of that camera when you can tap right into it and view the feed live?
Not one to be outdone on any front the unit even has a speaker built into the front of it, allowing you to not only view the video from any cameras you detect but listen to the audio as well! If your looking to tap into an existing security system the Pro will allow you to do that with ease thanks to its built in audio and video out jacks. Once you find a feed you can easily connect the unit to a DVR system and record all the footage that it takes, turning their security, into YOUR security.
Even with all these features, the Pro maintains an ease of use that will surprise you. Upon powering on the unit automatically begins to scan for signals with simple + and - buttons allowing for fine tuning or manual scanning of any of the bands.
- Built in Li-Ion battery
- Built in speaker and color monitor
- Separate antenna for each of the three bands
- Ease of use
- AV Outputs
- Earphone support
- Detects and indicates PAL or NTSC
- Power saving mode
- Scanning range: 1.2GHz Band, 2.4GHz Band, and 5.8GHz Band
- Power: Built in Li-Ion battery (Can charge while scanning)
- Recharge time: 8 Hours while off, 36 while on
- Monitor: 3.5" color LCD
- Dimensions: 19 x 14 x 4cm (Antenna length not included)
- Weight: 860g (Including battery)
- Detection range: Up to 300 feet depending on signal strength
- Rugged carrying case
- Instruction book
- AC Adapter
- AV cables