Handheld Camera Bug Detector With Vibration Alert
This wireless camera bug detector will expose both wired and wireless cameras, powered on or off. Simple turn the unit on, scan and identify where the bug or camera is placed.
Many people have the feeling theyre being watched or eavesdropped on. But this is an issue of particular importance for law enforcement personnel and spies. Sometimes while youre keeping tabs on others you also need to know whether somebody's keeping tabs on you. And its not like you can just ask and expect an honest answer. At those times, this device is your best friend.
This wireless camera detector will expose both wired and wireless cameras, dead or alive. The ultra advanced hand held unit will also let you know about RF bugs and wiretaps in one of three ways: with an alarm, silent LED or silent vibration. Locates bugs on frequencies from 1 MHz to 6 GHz. Alerts to VHF, UHF, WIFI, Bluetooth and GSM devices. This particular unit even features a built in Li-Ion battery, eliminating the need for batteries.
- Detects Video Cameras Dead Or Alive!
- Wide Range Sweep For Bugs From 1MHz - 6GHz.
- Detects Wired & Wireless Video Cameras!
- Silent Alert Vibration Mode
- Alarm alert mode
- Silent LED Alert Mode
- Instant auto-detecting function
- Wide Band RF bug detector with working frequency between 1MHz - 6GHz
- Also sweeps and detects VHF, UHF, WiFi, Bluetooth and GSM bugs.
- Very small light weight and portable size.
- Detecting sensitivity adjustable
- Multi-alarming mode: vibrating, beeping & LED light indicator
- Built in Li-Ion Battery
- Detecting frequency range: 1MHz - 6GHz.
- Laser detecting range of wired cameras (self-shoot): 0.1 - 20 m
- Detecting range of RF device: 0.05 - 10 m (subjected to the transmitting power of the RF device)
- Viewing Lens: IR filtered lens
- Current consumption: 8mA
- Self-shoot detecting wave length: 920nm
- Material: ABS
- Size: 65x48x15mm
- Battery: Internal Li-Ion - Full charge will last up to 6 hours for the lens detector and up to 15 for the RF detector
- Bug Detection Device
- Set of earbuds
- Instruction Booklet
- Power cord