Day & Night Sony CCD Dome Infrared Security Camera 4-9mm Lens 580TVL
3-AXIS CAMERA CONSTRUCTION
Where most dome cameras are 2-Axis, the 3-Axis feature included in these models also insures that you can maneuver the camera at an angle that would be most beneficial when viewing images from these cameras.
EXTERNAL LENS CONTROL
External lens control screws on the camera make installation and setting up the camera easier. The included 4.0~9.0mm lens and 3-axis construction gives you the best shot at any angle.
LOW CEILING INSTALLATION. NO PROBLEM
With its unique design, there is no trouble to angle the camera straight-forward on low ceiling. This cannot be done with ordinary dome camera.
IR-CORRECTED LENS INSTALLED
Use a day & night or monochrome cameras for the IR corrected lenses. Regular color cameras will not be affected by the IR corrected lens. When using the day/night or monochrome cameras, nearly any outdoor, as well as some indoor applications, will require, or at least benefit from using IR corrected lenses. This is because many natural light sources also contain infrared light, lighting changes with a higher infrared, lower infrared, or without infrared at all. When using ordinary lenses, the result is a blurred, or in a worst case scenario, a completely unfocused picture.
The polycarbonate impact resistant dome can withstand repeated blows from a 10-pound hammer and not break. They are perfect for prisons, banks, military installations and other high risk areas.
- 1/3” Sony Super HAD CCD
- External Adjustable 4~9mm Vari-focal Lens : IR Corrected
- 580 TV Line in Color
- 75ft Infrared Range / 32 IR LED
- Auto White Balance (AWB) / Back Light Compensation (BLC) / Auto Gain Control (AGC)
- DC 12V / 1500mA Recommended
- Weather & Vandal-Resistant Metal Case
- Resolution 580(Color) / 600(B/W) TV Lines Horizontally
- Image Pick-up Device Sony 1/3 inch Super HAD CCD / Samsung original module
- Picture Elements 811(H) x 508(V) 410K pixels
- Effective Picture Elements 768(H) x 494(V) 380K pixels
- Scanning Area 3.65(H) x 2.74(V) mm
- Scanning System 2:1 Interface/ 525 Lines / 60 Fields / 30 Frames
- Iris Mode DC Iris (only with Auto-Iris Lens)
- ESC (only with Fixed and Manual-Iris Lens)
- Lens 4~9mm VF Lens/External Lens Control
- Minimum Illumination 0.3 Lux at F1.2 / 0 Lux (IR On)
- Sync. System Internal Only
- Video Output 1.0 Vp-p Comp. 75Ω
- Electronic Iris 1/60 sec ~1/120,000 sec. (Flickerless)
- Backlight Compensation Low / Middle / High / Off Selectable
- Gain Control Low / Middle / High / Off Selectable
- White Balance ATW / AWC / Manual / Outdoor (1,800°K~10,500°K)
- Day & Night Auto / On
- IR LED 32 IR LED up to 75ft
- Gamma r=0.45
- S/N Ratio 50dB (AGC Off, Eight On)
- Operating Temp. 14°F ~ 122°F
- Power Source DC 12V
- Power Consumption
- (Recommendation) 200mA (IR LED off) / 1500mA (IR LED On. Max)
- Dimensions 5.5”(Ø) x 4.0”(H) / 2.4 lbs / Metal Case
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.