Pricing & Options
SUPERDOME Series IR Dome Camera
Easy Twist and Lock Installation • 3-Axis : Angle it Anywhere
700 Color TVL • Sony Effio-E DSP Chip • 0.1 Lux(Color)/0 Lux (B/W)
1/3" Sony EXVIEW HAD II CCD • OSD • 2.8~12mm AVF • 12VDC only 2
DDNR • SMART IR : 35 IR LED w/ range up to 80ft
High-Res 700 TV Line
The camera is powered by Sony Effio-E chipset that is embodied the top grade of the world at 700 TVL resolution be own image signal technology which is to change the frequency of luminance signal adaptively by a monitoring sector.
2D DNR (2D DIGITAL NOISE REDUCTION)
Reduces the image noise in order to improve the image quality of the camera, in particular, it reduces the noise which is generated under low-brightness shooting conditions and other high-gain states.
ATR : Adaptive Tone Reproduction
ATR improves the visibility of the entire picture by providing the optimum gradation compensation.
HLC : High light Compensation
Improves the visual recognition of license plates and other such objects by suppressing of masking strong light sources (such as the headlights of automobiles) in dark places.
OSD CAMERA SETUP
It has have a small program built-in to the camera to help users to setup the camera function without difficulties. No more reading a manual and tipping dip-switches to configure the camera.
3-AXIS DOME CONSTRUCTION
Accompanying with 3-Axis construction, the Dome camera can be rotated, shifted horizontally or vertically so you can position the camera to get the pictures you need
- SUPERDOME series camera with easy flip cover open
- 3-Axis Construction : By adjusting '3-Axis' control, you get a straight view regardless whether camera is installed on a wall or ceiling
- SMART IR : wide spreading 35 IR LED preventing white out at the center of image.
- 1/3" Sony Super EXVIEW HAD II color CCD sensor
- High Resolution - 700 (H) TV Line in Color
- Minimum Illumination - 0.1 Lux (Color) / 0 Lux with IR on(B/W)
- 2.8~12mm Auto-Iris Lens Installed
- OSD (On Screen Display) - Easy camera setup
- 2DDNR (2D Digital Noise Reduction) - less noise clear image quality at night
- ATR : Adaptive Tone Reproduction
- HLC : High light compensation
- DC 12V only