Hardwired Live GPS Advanced Tracker
Need to know when the lift gate on a fleet delivery truck is engaged? This Live Tracker can watch for you. It employs Power Take-off (PTO) technology for a single source to alert the user remotely when the designated system has been engaged. In addition, this unit sends updates via SMS text message or e-mail every ten seconds! It features a water resistant case and built-in antenna. Cheaper than other hardwired GPS trackers, this GPS installs in minutes with a simple three wire system. Now works with Bing 7 maps. Users may need to clear cache and cookies before using the device.
Receive 10 second updates any time the vehicle moves weeks, months, FOREVER after installation.
Flat-Rate Unlimited-Use service fee of $29.95 per month for 10 second updates with no contract. Plus an activation fee which is included in the price. Simple 3 wire installation can be completed within minutes!
Free Activation fee included in price!
- Power Take-off technology
- Updates via SMS text message or e-mail every ten seconds
- Water resistant case and built-in antenna
- Easy installation
- Eligible for residual dealer income
- Operating Temp: -20 Degrees C to + 70 Degrees C
- Power Source: 9-30 Volts DC - simple 3 wire installation / 700mAh (up to 14 days) backup battery
- Typical full-power current: 70mA at 12 Volts DC
- GSM Channels: 850/1900 (US), 900/1800 (Europe, Australia, Asia, and Middle East)
- Communications Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP, SMS
- Update Frequency: 1, 5, or 10-second position updates
- Binary I/O: 1 output or 1 input
- Antenna: Internal Dual Mode GSM/GPRS+GPS
- Notifications: Virtual fence zone alerts, speed alerts via SMS or email
- Historical Playback: 90 Days of historical playback stored on server
- Reporting: Individual vehicle report, enhanced vehicle report, start/stop report, and more
- Diagnostics: Diagnostics via SMS or TCP diagnostics messages
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.