Pricing & Options
Need to know when the lift gate on a fleet delivery truck is engaged? This Live Tracker can watch for you. It employs Power Take-off (PTO) technology for a single source to alert the user remotely when the designated system has been engaged. In addition, this unit sends updates via SMS text message or e-mail every ten seconds! It features a water resistant case and built-in antenna. Cheaper than other hardwired GPS trackers, this GPS installs in minutes with a simple three wire system. Now works with Bing 7 maps. Users may need to clear cache and cookies before using the device.
Receive 10 second updates any time the vehicle moves weeks, months, FOREVER after installation.
Flat-Rate Unlimited-Use service fee of $29.95 per month for 10 second updates with no contract. Plus an activation fee which is included in the price. Simple 3 wire installation can be completed within minutes!
Free Activation fee included in price!
- Power Take-off technology
- Updates via SMS text message or e-mail every ten seconds
- Water resistant case and built-in antenna
- Easy installation
- Eligible for residual dealer income
- Operating Temp: -20 Degrees C to + 70 Degrees C
- Power Source: 9-30 Volts DC - simple 3 wire installation / 700mAh (up to 14 days) backup battery
- Typical full-power current: 70mA at 12 Volts DC
- GSM Channels: 850/1900 (US), 900/1800 (Europe, Australia, Asia, and Middle East)
- Communications Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP, SMS
- Update Frequency: 1, 5, or 10-second position updates
- Binary I/O: 1 output or 1 input
- Antenna: Internal Dual Mode GSM/GPRS+GPS
- Notifications: Virtual fence zone alerts, speed alerts via SMS or email
- Historical Playback: 90 Days of historical playback stored on server
- Reporting: Individual vehicle report, enhanced vehicle report, start/stop report, and more
- Diagnostics: Diagnostics via SMS or TCP diagnostics messages
- GPS hardwired device