Pricing & Options
The Pelco EH4718, EH4718-1, EH4718-2 Series environmental enclosures are constructed from die cast and extruded aluminum.
The EH4700 Series is designed to accept CCD cameras with either fixed focal length lenses or motorized zoom lenses (up to 10X). The camera sled is removable and can be inverted to accommodate various camera and lens combinations.
The enclosure opens from the rear by unlatching the rear-mount, link-lock latch. The forward opening lid allows for maximum accessibility during installation/servicing and can be removed, if necessary. A unique gas spring securely holds the lid when fully opened. If desired, the link-lock latch can be secured with a padlock of suitable size for additional security.
The EH4700 Series is available with a full complement of factory and field installed accessories which include blower, heater, window defroster, sun shroud, thermal insulation, 120 VAC electrical outlet and preset position lens wiring harness.
The EH4700 Series can be used in fixed mount applications or mounted to a medium duty pan/tilt such as our PT680 Series.
* Designed for Indoor/Outdoor Applications; For use with Fixed Mount or Pan/Tilt
* Die Cast and Extruded Aluminum Construction
* Gas Spring Assisted Forward Opening Lid
* Cable Entry Glands and Mounting Holes Located on Bottom of Enclosure
* Special Options Include 120 VAC Outlet and Preset Lens Wiring Harness
Pelco EH4718-2 Series Outdoor Security Camera Housing