39X WDR Day/Night High Speed PTZ Dome Camera
- CCD Sensor: 1/4" Exview HAD PS CCD
- Zoom Magnification: ×39 Optical Zoom, ×12 Digital Zoom (Max ×468 Zoom)
- Wide Dynamic Range Function(Optional)
- Day & Night Function: ICR(IR Cut filter Removal)
- Various Focus Mode: Auto Focus/Manual Focus / Semi-Auto Focus.
- Independent or global camera settings for each preset locations.
POWERFUL PAN/TILT FUNCTIONS
- Max. 360°/sec. high speed Pan/Tilt Motion
- Using Vector Drive Technology, Pan/Tilt motions are accomplished in the shortest path. As a result, time to target view is reduced dramatically and the video on the monitor is very natural to watch.
- Ultra low speed (0.05°/sec.) enables operator to locate camera to desired target view with accuracy and ease.
- Zoom-proportional pan/tilt speed helps operator to move the camera easily.
PRESET, PATTERN, SCAN, GROUP, SCHEDULE AND MORE
- MAX. 127 Presets are assignable. All of them have independent characteristics such as White Balance, Auto Exposure, Label, Alarm Input/Output and so on.
- Max. 8 set of Scan can be stored. This enables to move camera repetitively between two preset positions with designated speed.
- Max. 4 of Patterns can be recorded and played back. This enables to move camera to follow any trajectory operated by joystick as closely as possible.
- Max. 8 set of Group action can be stored. This enables to move camera repetitively with combination of Preset or Pattern or Scan. A Group is composed of max. 20 entities of Preset/Pattern/Scans.
- 7 rules of Schedule can be assigned by day and time. Appropriate actions (such as Home, Preset, Group, Pattern and Scan) can be defined for each rule. Also, it is possible to use Weekday and All days to simplify the rule.
PTZ (PAN/TILT/ZOOM) CONTROL
- With RS-485 communication, max. 255 of cameras can be controlled at the same time.
- Pelco-D/ Pelco-P/ Samsung protocol can be selected as a control protocol in the current version of firmware.
OSD (ON SCREEN DISPLAY) MENU
- OSD menu is provided to display the status of camera and to configure the functions interactively.
- The information such as Camera ID, Pan/Tilt/Zoom/Direction, Alarm Input & Output, date/time, current temperature and Preset can be displayed on screen.
- Each display item can be turned on or off independently.
ALARM I/O FUNCTIONS
- 8 alarm sensor Inputs and 4 relay output are available.
- To reject external electric noise and shock perfectly, alarm sensor Input is decoupled with photo coupler.
- The signal range of sensor input is from DC 5.0 to 12.0 volts to adopt various applications.
- If an external sensor is activated, camera can be set to move to the corresponding Preset position
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.