Pricing & Options
- CCD Sensor :1/4"Interline Transfer CCD
- Zoom Magnification :×10 Optical Zoom,×10 Digital Zoom(Max×100 Zoom)
- Day & Night Function
- Various Focus Mode : Auto-Focus / Manual Focus / Semi-Auto Focus.
- Independent Simultaneous Camera Characteristic Setup in Preset operation
Powerful PAN/TILT Feature
- Max. 360°/sec high speed Pan/Tilt Motion
- Using Vector Drive Technology, Pan/Tilt motions are accomplished in a shortest path. As a resuIt,
- time to target view is reduced dramatically and the video on the monitor is very natural to watch.
- For easy and quick operation, since minimum rolling speed 0.05°s can be reached, it is very easy to
- locate camera to desire target view. Additionally it is easy to move camera to a desired position with zoom-proportional pan/tilt movement.
Preset/Pattern/Swing/Group/Privacy Zone and More...
- MAX. 127 Presets are assignable and characteristic s of each preset can be set up independently,
- such as White Balance,Auto Exposure and so on.
- Max. 8 set of Swing action can be stored. This enables to move camera repetitively between two
- preset positions with designated speed.
- Max .4 of Patterns can be recorded and played,which enables to move camera to follow any
- trajectory operated by joystick as closely as possible.
- Max .8 set of Group action can be stored,which enables to move camera repetitively with
- combination of Preset or Pattern or Swing. A Group is composed of max. 20 entities of
- Privacy Zone Masks are assignable, not to intrude on other's privacy. (4 Privacy Zones)
- With RS-485 communication,Max. 127 of cameras can be controlled at the same time.
- Pelco-D or Pelco-P protocol can be selected as a control protocol in the current version of firmware.
- OSD menu is provided to display the status of camera and to configure the functions interactively.
- The information such as Camera ID, Pan/Tilt Angle,Alarm Input and Preset can be displayed on screen