Pricing & Options
This is a very special PTZ camera because of its size. 6 inches in diameter and 5.5 inches in height make this as small as a regular dome camera. People won’t think it is a user controllable camera. But, don’t let the size fool you. This small PTZ comes with about same or even better features that you will find on regular size PTZ camera, such as, 360° endless panning, 127 presets, group and pattern feature, Day and Night and more.
Pelco control protocol is fully integrated which means it is completely compatible with any DVR systems that supports Pelco-D protocol. Using with PTC 3000 joystick controller, it can be controlled independently from the DVR system. Another nice feature is that the nearly indestructible metal housing and polycarbonate cover which protects the camera module from getting damaged. Also, the razor sharp 500 TV lines of resolution provides a rich color picture. The 100 times zoom lens shows every detail of an object you would like to see from a distance.
- CCD Sensor : 1/4 Interline Transfer CCD
- Zoom Magnification : x10 Optical Zoom, x10 Digital Zoom(combine x100 Zoom)
- Day & Night Function
- Various Focus Mode : Auto-Focus / Manual Focus / Semi-Auto Focus
- Independent & Simultaneous Camera Characteristic Setup in Preset operation
Powerful Pan/Tilt Functions
- Max. 360°/sec high speed Pan/Tilt Motion
- Using Vector Drive Technology, Pan/Tilt motions are accomplished in a shortest path. As a result, time to target view is reduced dramatically and the video on the monitor is very natural to watch.
- For jog operation using a controller, since ultra slow speed 0.05°/sec can be reached, it is very easy to locate camera to desired target view. Additionally it is easy to move camera to a desired position with zoom-proportional pan/tilt movement.
Preset, Pattern, Swing, Group, Privacy Mask and More...
- Max. 127 Presets are assignable and characteristics of each preset can be set up independently, such as White Balance, Auto Exposure, Label and so on.
- Max. 8 set of Swing action can be stored. This enables to move camera repetitively between two preset positions with designated speed.
- Max. 4 of Patterns can be recorded and played back. This enables to move camera to follow any trajectory operated by joystick as closely as possible.
- Max. 8 set of Group action can be stored. This enables to move camera repetitively with combination of preset or Pattern or Swing. A Group is composed of max. 20 entities of Preset/Pattern/Swings.
- Privacy Masks are assignable, not to intrude on other's privacy. (4 Privacy Zones)
- With RS-485 communication, max. 255 of cameras can be controlled at the same time.
- Pelco-D or Pelco-P protocol can be selected as a control protocol in the current version of firmware.
OSD(On Screen Display)
- OSD Menu is provided to display the status of camera and to configure the functions interactively.
- The information such as ID, Pan/Tilt Angle, Alarm Input and Preset can be displayed on screen.
Alarm I/O Functions
- 4 alarm sensor Inputs are available.
- To reject external electric noise and shock perfectly, alarm sensor Input is decoupled with photo coupler.
- The signal range of sensor input is from DC 5.0 to 12.0 volts to adopt various applications.
- If an external sensor is activated, camera can be set to move to the corresponding Preset position.
Reserved Presets for Special Purpose
- Most camera characteristics can be set up easily and directly with reserved preset, not entering into OSD menu. For more information, refer to Reserved Preset in this manual.
Easy Installation and Perfect Outdoor Environment Compatibility
- Fans and heaters are built-in in camera for cold and hot temperature environment. Also idealistic mechanical design protects camera from water and dust. (IP66 when installed properly with well mount bracket only)
- It is easy to install and repair camera
- Camera CCD 1/4” Interline Transfer CCD
- Max. Pixels 811(H) x 508(V) 410K
- Effective Pixels 768(H) x 494(V) 380K
- Horizontal Resolution 500 TV Line(Color) / 570 TV Line(B/W)
- S/N Ratio 50 dB (AGC Off)
- Zoom x10 Optical Zoom
- x10 Digital Zoom
- Focal Length F1.8, f=3.8~38mm
- Min. Illumination 0.7 Lux (Color) / 0.02 Lux (B/W), 50 IRE
- Day & Night Auto / Day / Night (ICR)
- Focus Auto / Manual / SemiAuto
- Iris Auto / Manual
- Shutter Speed x128 ~ 1/120,000 sec.
- AGC Normal / High / Off
- White Balance Auto / Manual (Red, Blue, Gain Adjustable)
- BLC Low / Middle / High / Off
- Flickerless Selectable
- SSNR Low / Middle / High / Off
- Pan / Tilt Range Pan : 360° (Endless)
- Tilt : 180°(Auto-Flip), 95° (Normal)
- Pan / Tilt Speed Preset : 360°/sec
- Manual : 0.05 ~ 360°/sec (proportional to zoom)
- Swing : 1~180°/sec
- Preset 127 Preset (Label, Camera Image Setting)
- Pattern 4 Pattern, 1200 commands (about 5 minute) / Pattern
- Swing 8 Swing
- Group 8 Group (20 action entities per Group)
- Other Functions Auto Flip, Auto Parking, Power Up Action etc.
- General Communication RS-485
- Protocol Pelco-D, Pelco-P selectable
- Privacy Zone 4 Zone
- Alarm Input 4 Input
- OSD Menu / PTZ information etc
- Rated Power DC Type : AC 24V / (with Heater & Blower)
- Operating Temp. 32°F ~ 104°F(0°C~40°C) w/o Heater & Blower
- -22°F ~ 122°F (-30°C ~ 50°C) w/ Heater & Blower
- Dimension Dome : Ø4.53 in
- Surface Mount : Ø6.61 in × 6.32 (H) in
- Ceiling Mount : Ø7.48 in × 7.81 (H) in
- Wall Mount : Ø7.48 in × 10.35 (H) in × 11.7 (W) in