Garrett CSI Pro Handheld Metal Detector
The CSI PRO-POINTER™ with HOLSTER Pinpointing Metal Detector speeds the search and recovery efforts of crime scene evidence. This highly–sensitive pinpointer has both audible and vibrating alarms and requires no tuning. Proportional alarms increase in intensity based on target's proximity to quickly pinpoint weapons, shell casings, projectiles and crime scene evidence. Search walls and tight spaces for hidden items like metal pipes or studs, can also check wood for nails. Features a scraping blade to sift through soil. Is also water resistant - can be washed in running water or used in the rain.
- Automatically adjusts - Microprocessor circuitry ensures maximum sensitivity with no tuning necessary.
- Pinpointing tip and 360° side scanning capability in one pinpointer.
- Scan with the side of the detector to quickly cover an area, then use the tip to precisely pinpoint the target.
- Static detection (no motion required) speeds target recovery.
- LED flashlight assists in low light recoveries.
- Woven belt holster included.
- Dimensions: 9" x 1.5"
CSI PRO-POINTER SPECIFICATIONS AND SETTINGS
- Length: 9” (22.9 cm)
- Thickness: 1.5” (3.8 cm) tapered to .875” (2.2 cm)
- Weight: 7 oz. (0.2 kg)
- Operating Frequency - 12 kHz
- Tuning: Automatic
- Operating Temperatures: -35ºF (-37ºC) to 158ºF (70ºC)
- Water and Dust: Meets IEC 60529 IP 66 standards
- Battery: Single 9V (included)
- Battery Life: Carbon (16 hours); Alkaline (30 hours); Rechargeable (8 hours)
- 2 year Warranty, Limited Parts/Labor
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.