Pricing & Options
- Wide Angle Vari-focal Lens
- Real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Dual Streams Simultaneously
- 3-axis Mechanical Design for Ceiling/Wall Mount Installation
- Built-in PIR Sensor for Human Detection
- Built-in White-light Illuminators
- 3GPP Mobile Surveillance
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Two-way Audio via SIP Protocol
- Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm
- HTTPS Encrypted Data Transmission
- 2 Year Warranty
VIVOTEK's FD7131 is a full-featured 3-axis fixed dome network camera designed for indoor surveillance. It comes with a wide-angle, vari-focal lens, allowing a wide open view for maximum coverage. With the sophisticated 3-axis mechanical and industrial design, it offers very flexible and simple hardware installation for either ceiling or wall mounting. To prevent false alarms, it is also equipped with a PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor, which can detect motion caused by temperature changes in the infrared range emitted by surrounding objects. When the environment lacks a sufficient light source, the built-in white-light illuminators will be activated automatically (or manually) so as to provide additional lighting without the need for additional equipment.
Embedded with VIVOTEK's VVTK-1000 SoC, the camera simultaneously delivers dual streams with different resolutions - up to 30fps VGA- and video qualities on separate multimedia devices for real-time viewing. Additionally, by offering advanced features such as 3GPP mobile surveillance, built-in 802.3af compliant PoE, two-way audio, and many more, the FD7131 allows users to build a powerful, cost-effective IP surveillance system for various indoor applications with ease.