Vivotek 3 Axis Day Night IP Color Camera 3.3-12mm Lens
- 3.3 ~ 12 mm Vari-focal Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 15 Meters
- Real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Dual Streams Simultaneously
- 3-axis Mechanical Design for Ceiling/Wall Mount Installation
- Built-in PIR Sensor for Human Detection
- 3GPP Mobile Surveillance
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Two-way Audio via SIP Protocol
- Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm
- HTTPS Encrypted Data Transmission
- 2 Year Warranty
IVOTEK FD7132, aimed at providing 24-hour surveillance for indoor applications, features true day and night functionality with a removable IR-cut filter and IR illuminators. Boasting a 3-axis mechanism, the FD7132 can be flexibly installed in places such as banks, office buildings, and commercial complexes.
In daylight, the IR-cut filter is activated to minimize the influence of infrared light on image color. Under low-light conditions, the IR-cut filter is removed automatically and the built-in IR illuminators are enabled to offer infrared light for up to 15 meters (50ft). As such, the FD7132 can provide high sensitivity and delivery of high image quality in both day and night conditions.
In addition, the FD7132 can be easily installed on a ceiling or wall because of its sophisticated 3-axis hinge mechanism. In order to prevent occurrences of false alarms, a PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor is built in to detect moving objects by their thermal characteristics.
The FD7132 also provides many other advanced functions, including simultaneous dual streams, 3GPP mobile surveillance, 802.3af compliant PoE, two-way audio by SIP protocol, and HTTPS encryption. With the full-featured FD7132, you can easily build a cost-effective IP surveillance system for indoor applications such as offices, banks, and retail stores.
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.