Pricing & Options
Ultraviolet light can be used for close examination of the article or area to reveal evidence that may not be visible to the naked eye. UV light can also be used to sometimes to reveal hidden blood and fingerprints.
Forensic-grade flashlight easily locates bodily fluids on undergarments, sheets or other surfaces.
This new type of UV flashlight brings LED technology to the ultraviolet spectrum. Made specifically for semen and bodily fluid detection in forensic applications.
- Its 9 ultraviolet LEDs are housed in an aluminum body and produces more ultraviolet light than incandescent or fluorescent UV bulbs. Push-button on/off switch.
- Powered by three AAA batteries(included)
- color: black (Style may differ from picture)
- length: 4".
To find semen and other bodily fluid stains:
1) For best results, look for your evidence in a darkened room or area.
2) Pass the UV light over the suspected area slowly. Start your scan about 2 inches away from the fabric or suspected area. Finish approximately 12 inches away, since different types of stains react differently.
3) If evidence of fluids is found, use one of our Semen Detection Kits to find out of the stain is in fact semen.