Pricing & Options
This new product is a hidden Wifi camera conceled within a exit sign. This unit will fit in perfectly in any office or living space while covertly providing impressive surveillance capabilities. IP cameras send and receive data through a network or the Internet, much like web cams.
Monitor up 36 channels. Keep your eye on to up to 36 cameras at one time. That's a lot to watch, but the software also supports up to four users viewing the footage simultaneously. You can set an alarm to automatically upload photos via FTP.
Easy to use. Your camera should be up and ready to film after a short set up process on any PC or smart phone device. The software supports multiple browsers (e.g. IE, Firefox, Chrome) and even mobile devices such as Android, Symbian, Windows Mobile, and iPhones.
- Remote viewing without needing to be connected to a PC
- Up to four simultaneous connections
- Supports both wireless and wired networks
- IR's for night vision
- Alarm system can email or upload photo's via FTP
- Viewable via PC or mobile phone
- Adjustable image settings: contrast, brightness
- Supports password security
- Resolution: 640 x 480 / 320 x 240 adjustable - 25 fps
- Supported cell phone OS: Android, Symbian, Windows Mobile, iOS
- Compression Format: M-JPEG
- Camera: CMOS, 3.6 mm
- Network interface: RJ-45 10/100, Wifi 802.11 b/g
- Supported Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, ICMP, DHCP, FTP, SMTP, PPPoE
- Simultaneous connections supported: Up to four
- Power: DC5v 2A (Plugs Into The Wall)
- Dimensions: 3" x 4" x 5¼"
- OS Requirement (For initial setup): Windows 98, SE, ME, XP, Vista, 7
- 1 x Hidden Exit Sign Camera
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Software disc