Pricing & Options
The Air Freshner Camera is perfect for catching that cheating spouse, or nanny in the act. It conceals an IP camera capable of sending and receiving data through a network or the Internet, much like a web cam, with minimal set-up required.
Monitor up 36 channels. Keep your eye on to up to 36 spaces. That's a lot to watch, but the software also supports up to four users viewing the footage simultaneously. You can set an alarm to automatically upload photos via FTP.
Easy to use. Your camera should be up and ready to film after a short set up process on any PC or smart phone device. The software supports multiple browsers (e.g. IE, Firefox, Chrome) and even mobile devices such as Android, Symbian, Windows Mobile, and iPhones.
- Remote viewing without needing to be connected to a PC
- Up to four simultaneous connections
- Supports both wireless and wired networks
- Alarm system can email or upload photo's via FTP
- Viewable via PC or mobile phone
- Nightvision IRs
- Adjustable image settings: contrast, brightness
- Supports password security
- Resolution: 640 x 480 / 320 x 240 adjustable - 25 fps
- Supported cell phone OS: Android, Symbian, Windows Mobile, iOS
- Compression Format: M-JPEG
- Camera: CMOS, 3.6 mm
- Network interface: RJ-45 10/100, Wifi 802.11 b/g
- Supported Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, ICMP, DHCP, FTP, SMTP, PPPoE
- Simultaneous connections supported: Up to four
- Power: Wires in directly. (Only supports US voltage)
- Dimensions: 11" x 11" x 2½"
- OS Requirement (For initial setup): Windows 98, SE, ME, XP, Vista, 7
- 1 x IP Air Freshener Hidden Camera
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Software disc