Pricing & Options
This hidden spy camera has the capability of recording and viewing live video from any computer in the world via your local network or through the Internet. Included is software that makes it easy to install the camera and configure the camera for your network. This software can be configured to watch and record up to 32 cameras remotely.
The Power Failure Light Wireless G Internet Hidden Spy Camera connects to an ethernet or wireless network to enable remote high-quality video recording. 802.11g wireless technology allows you to place the device in places that were previously inaccessible such as walls. Support for the WPA® and WPA2® standard ensures that you will be provided with the highest level of security when connecting to your wireless network.
The Power Failure Light Wireless G Internet Hidden Spy Camera is a versatile solution that connects to your wired or 802.11g wireless network to provide remote monitoring over the Internet. Schedule recorded video or snapshots to be uploaded to an FTP server or sent via e-mail.
Easily configure and manage your camera:
With the included software, you can manage up to 32 network cameras, set e-mail alert notifications, set recording schedules, and enable motion detection-triggered recording directly to a local hard drive. You can even upload a floor plan of your home or small business and create a realistic layout of where your cameras are located, providing you better access to your camera. Keep an eye out on your kids, pets, home, or office remotely by simply logging onto the camera using a Web browser from any computer with Internet access.
This camera adheres to the Universal Plug & Play (UPnP™) specification, which allows for automatic camera detection and addition to networks. Once recognized by your network, this camera can be accessed and viewed from "My Network Places" as a device on your network. You can then stream the feed from the SWIP-RWC to any compatible digital media player to view from the comfort of your living room.
With features such as MJPEG streaming and remote management, the Smoke detector Alarm Wireless G Internet Spy Camera is a cost-effective and versatile security solution for your home or small business.
- The Power Failure Light is fully functional.
- Camera is powered by the own power cord (12V DC).
- The camera is pointing out and Slightly down.
- The viewing angle is 70 degrees wide and 60 degrees tall.
- There are no beeps, no lights, no noise and no sign that a camera is inside.
- The video is easily playable on Windows Media Player or any other player (DivX, etc.) or through the internet. (DivX, etc.)
- Sensor: VGA ¼” CMOS
- Lens: 4.57mm, F1.9
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0 Lux @ F1.9
- 3A Control: AGC, AWB, AES
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60(1-50) ~ 1/15,000 Sec
- MPEG Compression
- JPEG for Still Images
- Up to 10fps at 640x480
- Up to 15fps at 320x240
- Up to 30fps at 160x120
- Wireless (802.11g)
- Wired (10/100 Fast Ethernet)
- IPv4, ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP
- DHCP Client
- NTP Client
- DDNS Client
- SMTP Client
- FTP Client
- HTTP Server
- DNS Client
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Wireless: WPA®, WPA2®
- Default Admin ID/Password Admin
- External Power Supply: 5V, 2.5A
- Consumption: 4.5 Watts Max
Minimum System Requirements
- Wired (10/100 Fast Ethernet) or 802.11g Wireless Network
- Computer with a Pentium4 1.3 GHz Processor
- 128MB Memory
- Windows Vista®** and Windows® XP SP2
- Internet Explorer® v6 and later