Pricing & Options
Never before has hidden video surveillance been this easy! This hidden covert nanny spy wall plug outlet socket features a high-grade Sony color CCD camera and a digital video recorder (DVR) built into an everyday common household item.
The camera is activated by motion detection from up to 40ft. away, and records the intruder's every move quietly and covertly without any beeps or lights. The surveillance footage is stored onto an SD card that is cleverly concealed inside the unit.
The color video features a date and time stamp ensuring that your evidence will hold up in court. With support for up to a 32GB SD card, you'll be sure to capture exactly what you need. We even include a 4GB card so you'll have everything you need right out of the box.
• AC Powered - No batteries to recharge
• The camera is pointing out and slightly upward
• The viewing angle is 80 degrees wide and 70 degrees tall
• There are no beeps, no lights, no noise, and no sign that a camera or recorder is inside the socket
• The video is easily playable on Windows Media Player or VLC Media Player
• Model: ~ Beige Power Receptacle / Non-Functional (Plug also available in white, please specify upon checkout)
• Camera Lens: ~ Sony 4.3mm Color CCD Pinhole Lens
• Quality: ~ 420 TV Lines
• Minimum Lux (light): ~ 0.5
• Resolution: ~ 640 x 480 DVD/MPEG2 Quality
• Frame rate: ~ 12FPS
• Recording Mode: ~ Motion Detection
• Storage Mode: ~ SD and HCSD Cards
• Sizes Supported: ~ 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB 32GB
• Recording Length: ~ 10 seconds – 2 minutes per clip or per motion
• Recording Cycle: ~ Auto-Recycle (deletes oldest clip)
• Recording Capacity: ~ Recording with motion detect on, In most environments the DVR will record between 2-4 days per Giga-byte (GB). If the DVR is set to record continuously, The DVR will record 3.5 hours per GB. (Continuously Recording is not recommended, If you need this feature, Please notify us when you place the order)
Note: This electrical outlet is a decoy that provides no original functionality as a power outlet - it is a high tech video surveillance system only! It is powered by hard wiring it into your existing electrical wiring and recessing it into the wall (just as you would a real outlet) for a completely covert setup and professional installation is recommended.