Pricing & Options
This camera has built-in invisible infrared (IR) LED lights capable of recording in total darkness. The invisible IR lights do not produce visible light nor can they be noticed. This unit does not produce any type of lights making it one of the most covert night visions cameras on the market.
Totally Covert Spy Camera, No Pinhole and No SD Card Exposed outside the unit!!
Stealth recording is made easy with our new line of our Self-Recording Spy Cameras and Digital Video Recorders. The camera is activated by motion detection. The camera records 10 seconds-2 minutes video clips onto a SD card inside the unit. The recorded video has a Time/Date stamp, displaying the time and date that the video was created. (1) 2GB SD card included with purchase.
The 4 Easy Steps!
Step 1: Insert the SD card, then plug the power cord into an outlet.
Step 2: Aim the camera where you want to record.
Step 3: Disconnect the power, take out the card, and view the video on your computer.
Step 4: Repeat.
1- Outdoor Electrical Untility Box DVR
1- 2GB SD card
- All of the original functions of the Outdoor Utility Box work.
- The camera and recorder are powered by the Outdoor Utility Box’s own power cord.
- The camera is pointing out and slightly up.
- The viewing angle is 80 degrees wide and 70 degrees tall.
- There are no beeps, no lights, no noise and no sign that a camera or recorder is inside.
- The video is easily playable on Windows Media Player or any other player. (DivX, etc.)
- Model: Outdoor Utility Box / Fully Functional / Original Condition
- Camera Lens: Sony 4.3mm Color CCD Pinhole Lens
- Quality: 420 TV Lines (Can be upgraded)
- Minimum Lux (light): ~ 0.5
- Resolution: 640 x 480 DVD/MPEG2 Quality
- Frame rate: 12FPS
- Recording Mode: Motion Detection
- Storage Mode: SD and HCSD Cards
- Size Supported: 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Recording Length: 10 seconds – 2 minutes per clip or per motion
- Recording Cycle: Auto-Recycle (deletes oldest clip)
- Recording Capacity: Recording with motion detect on, In most environments the DVR will record between 2-4 days per Giga-byte (GB). If the DVR is set to record continuously, The DVR will record 3.5 hours per GB. (Continuously Recording is not recommended, If you need this feature, Please notify us when you place the order)