Pricing & Options
Great for indoor use, or anywhere that power in not readily available. The new Self-Powered Spy Cameras offers outstanding covert security recording in a completely self contained package. Hi-Resolution video images are recorded on a small SD card whenever motion is detected.
* 1 Non-functional Fire alarm strobe light
* 1 Camera and DVR unit (Sony color CCD, 420TVL, 0.5Lux, 640x480 resolution, 12fps.)
* 1 Set high power Rechargeable Battery (Armed mode) around 1 month, continuous recording around 10 hours
* 1 Battery charger (Can be used as DC adapter for hard wired application)
* 1 2GB SD Card (Can be upgraded to 32GB SD card)
* Easy install, Any one can install within 10 minutes.
Comes With A 30 Day Battery Installed!
EASY TO RECORD AND PLAY BACK:
The camera unit's internal human body thermal detector (PIR) will turn the cameras power on by detecting the human body thermal within 15 feet from camera. The unit will power off 5 minutes after no thermal heat is detected. This will max save power consumption for the battery.
This is completely self-contained, totally secure, and easy to use. After the PIR detect the human thermal and turn on the power for the camera. High quality 640x480 color video recording will begin when the instant motion is detected and will continue until there is 10 seconds of no motion. When you are ready to review your video images, simply remove the “postage stamp size” SD card from it’s hidden compartment. To playback images, just insert the SD card into your computer or laptop card reader. Click on the SD icon and view a complete list of images, including time and date stamps for each recording. “Click” on any image and the video stream will play from that point on.