Pricing & Options
Now stealth recording is easier than ever with our new self-recording electrical junction spy camera and digital built in video recorder. The camera is activated by motion detection in which it starts to record 10 seconds-2 minutes video clips onto a SD card inside the unit. The recorded video has a Time/Date stamp, displaying the time and date that the video was created. A 2GB SD card included with purchase.
The 4 Easy Steps!
Step 1: Insert the included 2GB SD card, then connect 110V AC power source to the unit, Turn on the switch
Step 2: Aim the camera where you want to record.
Step 3: When your ready to play the video back, turn off the switch, take out the card, and view the video on your computer.
Step 4: Repeat.
Motion Detecting, Self-Recording, Work Of Art!
Includes (1) 2GB SD card
This product consists of only (1) piece, electrical junction box.
This product has only (1) power source.
- Model: ~ Electrical junction box/ Non-Functional / Original Condition
- Camera Lens: ~ Sony 4.3mm Color CCD Pinhole Lens
- Quality: ~ 420 TV Lines
- Minimum Lux (light): ~ 0.5
- Resolution: ~ 640 x 480 DVD/MPEG2 Quality
- Frame rate: ~ 12FPS
- Recording Mode: ~ Motion Detection
- Storage Mode: ~ SD and HCSD Cards
- Sizes Supported: ~ 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Recording Length: ~ 10 seconds – 2 minutes per clip or per motion (Can be changed to a longer clip, must specify upon checkout.)
- Recording Cycle: ~ Auto-Recycle (deletes oldest clip)
- Recording Capacity: ~ Recording with motion detect on, In most environments the DVR will record between 2-4 days per Giga-byte (GB). If the DVR is set to record continuously, The DVR will record 3.5 hours per GB. (Continuously Recording is not recommended, If you need this feature, Please notify us when you place the order)
- None of the original functions of the electrical junction box work.
- Both camera and recorder are powered by the existing 110V AC power source.
- The camera is pointing out and slightly up and is 0 degrees wide and 70 degrees tall.
- There are no beeps, no lights, no noise and no sign that a camera or recorder is inside.
- The video is easily playable on Windows Media Player or any other player. (DivX, etc.)