Pricing & Options
This is the new version of the DET-42DVR900, which now includes High-Definition recording! With this DVR camouflaged to look like a cell phone, the covert applications are endless!
This law enforcement grade DVR features motion-activated recording, and time/date stamping. The high-resolution low-light CCD camera is built into the top of the cell phone.
For truly covert operation - once you begin recording, a secret button will make the screen appear exactly like the screen of a regular cell phone, with time, date, "signal strength", and other standard cell-phone on-screen menu items. You also have the option to have the screen completely blank, so the phone appears off.
This can also be used as a standard pocket DVR to plug external cameras into it and record high resolution video, with the cell phone powering the external camera.
To view the recordings, use the included USB cord to connect to your PC, and download
- Display: 2.4 " 320 X 240 TFT LCD
- Video Input: NTSC/PAL Standard
- Video Recording Mode: Auto/manual/motion detection/Schedule
- Recording Capability: 1280 X 720, 1024 X 768, 720 X 480, 640 X 480, 320 X 240 @ 30 fps
- Memory Type: Micro SDHC Card (Supports Up To 16 GB)
- Recording Time: 40 Minutes/1 GB Micro SDHC Card (@720 X 480)
- Power To Camera: DC 5V Output At 2.5mm AV Input Jack
- Built-In Image Sensor: 1/4" Progressive COMS Sensor
- Sensor Resolution: 1280 (H) X 800 (V) 460 TV Lines
- Sensor Sensitivity: 0.05 Lux F1.2
- PC Interface: Mini USB 2.0
- Disguised Mode: Stand-By, Power-Off
- Date/Time Table: YYYY/MM/DD, HH,MM,SS
- Vibration Alert: Power On/Off, Recording, Low-Battery
- Power Supply: DC 5V
- Consumption Current: 290 mA
- Battery Type: DC 3.7V/1200 mA Lithium Battery
- Battery Lifetime: 150 Minutes
- Dimension: 110 X 54 X 23 mm
- Weight: 90g
- AV/Power Switcher
- USB Cable
- DC 5V Charger
- Pouch With Belt loop
- 3.7V/1200 mA Lithium Battery
- AV Cable To Camera (5V)
- AV Cable To TV Monitor
- User Manual
4" x 1 1/2" x 1/2"