Pricing & Options
Great for indoor use, or anywhere that power is not readily available. The new Self-Powered Spy Cameras offers outstanding covert security recording in a completely self contained package. 720P High Definition video images are recorded on a Micro SD card whenever thermal motion is detected. Rechargeable batteries operate unit (Armed mode) up to 1 month on a single charge.
Easy to record and playback!
Step 1: Insert the SD card, then connect the battery cable.
Step 2: Aim the camera where you want to record.
Step 3: Disconnect the battery cable, take out the card, and view the video on your computer.
Step 4: Repeat.
The camera unit's internal human body thermal detector (PIR) will turn on the camera to record by detecting the human body thermal within 15 feet from camera. The unit will power off 3 minutes after no thermal heat is detected. This will save power consumption for the battery.
• Fully programmable DVR. Change Time, Record Type and more.
• Compatible with Windows and Mac
• The camera and recorder are powered by a Li-ion rechargeable battery.
• The camera is pointing straight out.
• The viewing angle is 80 degrees wide and 70 degrees tall.
• There are no beeps, no lights, no noise and no sign that a camera or recorder is inside.
• The video is easily playable on Windows Media Player or any other player. (VLC, etc.)
• Technical phone support is available during our normal business hours.
• We have a support page on our website where we offer SECURE software downloads, answer common technical issues, installation information and general support.
• Model: ~ Fire alarm pull station / None-Functional
• Camera Lens: ~ 4.3mm Color CMOS 1MP Pinhole Lens
• Quality: ~ 720P HD
• Minimum Lux (light): ~ 0.5
• Resolution: ~ 1280x720 HD Quality
• Frame rate: ~ 30FPS
• Recording Mode: ~ PIR Thermal Motion Detection
• Storage Mode: ~ Micro SD Cards
• Size Supported: ~ Up to 32GB
• Recording Length: ~ 3 minute per clip or per motion
• Recording Cycle: ~ Auto-Recycle (deletes oldest clip)
• Battery life: ~ 1 month standby in armed mode. 15 hours Continued activity time.
• Recording Capacity: ~ In most environments the DVR will record between 2-4 days per 8GB increments. If the DVR is set to record continuously, The DVR will record 30 minutes per GB. (Continuously Recording is not recommended, If you need this feature you can program it through the menu by using the remote)
1- None-functional Fire alarm pull station
1- Camera and DVR unit (4.3mm Color CMOS 1MP, 0.5Lux, 1280x720 resolution, 30FPS.)
1- Rechargeable Battery (Armed mode) 1 month, continuous recording 15 hours
1- Battery charger.
1- 8GB SD Card (Can be upgraded to 32GB SD card)
1- TV out Cable
1- Programming Remote control
1- Instruction Booklet
Easy install, Anyone can install within 10 minutes.