Pricing & Options
No one will ever suspect that a typical smoke detector is actually capturing surveillance video. From the makers of SleuthGear® comes the highest quality battery-powered smoke detector hidden camera available.
Packed full of features such as invisible IRs, this Smoke Detector records crystal clear video in near darkness. Although it is powered by long life batteries, the PIR heat sensor conserves battery life by kicking in to action only when body heat is detected.
With no visible wires, the battery-operated hidden camera system allows you to mount the smoke detector on a wall or ceiling. The side view camera covers a wide area and is ideal for seeing the length of a room or hallway. Captured video is stored on the removable SD card.
This is the bottom view model which means this camera points directly down.
Here's why our Xtreme Life™ Battery Operated hidden cameras are the best:
• HD Resolution 1280x720 for true 720P video digital recording
• Wide angle lens captures more video than ever before with a 140 degree Field of View
• Digital CMOS camera with 720P Image sensor for clear digital video playback
• Discreet pinholes: Xtreme Life cameras are designed so the cameras can go undetectable in plain sight
• Long lasting battery using PIR technology allows up to 90 days of stand by time
• Equipped with Night Vision using 940 invisible IRs
• High SD card capacity up to 64GB
• Easy Video playback now capable of playback on Windows, Apple, Android and other platforms in .AVI file format
• Easy install just charge it, mount it, and the HD camera will do the rest.
• Extra long battery life, up to 16 hours of continuous record time or up to 90 days of standby time.
• 2 second start up for motion activated recording using PIR (heat motion)
• HD playback up to 30 frames per second
• 940nm invisible IRs can capture action in near darkness
• Time/Date stamp on video recording
• Micro SD card capacity up to 64GB
• No visible wires
• Truly the only product on the market for inside long term use
Non-Functioning Smoke Detector
• Image Sensor: CMOS 1/3 Digital 720P
• Camera FOV 140 degrees
• Firmware Upgradable using SD card
• Frame Rate: 6/8,13/15,25/30
• Resolution: 1280x720
• NTSC or PAL
• Recording Mode: Motion
• PIR trigger function
• IR LED: 940nm
• A/V RCA
• Rechargeable 5V Lithium Battery, Up to 16 hours continuous, 2,000 hours standby
• Micro SD Card (up to 64GB SDHC Toshiba and Samsung EVO)
• IR remote control
• Time and Date Stamp
• Remote Control
• Li-polymer battery
• AV output cable
• User Manual
• 8GB SD Card