Pricing & Options
Stealth recording is made easy with our new line of our Self-Recording Spy Cameras and Digital Video Recorders. The camera is activated by motion detection. The camera records 10 seconds-2 minutes video clips onto a SD card inside the unit. The recorded video has a Time/Date stamp, displaying the time and date that the video was created.
The 4 Easy Steps!
Step 1: Insert the SD card, then plug the power cord into an outlet.
Step 2: Aim the camera where you want to record.
Step 3: Disconnect the power, take out the card, and view the video on your computer.
Step 4: Repeat.
Motion Detecting, Self-Recording, Work Of Art!
Includes (1) 2GB SD card
This product consists of only (1) piece, The Atomic Wall Clock.
This product has only (1) power cord.
- Model: ~ Atomic Wall Clock / All Of The Original Functions Work 100% / Original Condition
- Camera Lens: ~ Sony 4.3mm Color CCD Pinhole Lens
- Quality: ~ 420 TV Lines
- Minimum Lux (light): ~ 0.5
- Resolution: ~ 640 x 480 DVD/MPEG2 Quality
- Frame rate: ~ 12FPS
- Recording Mode: ~ Motion Detection
- Storage Mode: ~ SD and HCSD Cards
- Sizes Supported: ~ 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Recording Length: ~ 10 seconds – 2 minutes per clip or per motion
- Recording Cycle: ~ Auto-Recycle (deletes oldest clip)
- Recording Capacity: ~ Recording with motion detect on, In most environments the DVR will record between 2-4 days per Giga-byte (GB). If the DVR is set to record continuously, The DVR will record 3.5 hours per GB. (Continuously Recording is not recommanded, If you need this feature, Please nofify us when you place the order)
- All of the original functions of the atomic wall clock work.
- The camera is pointing out and slightly up.
- The viewing angle is 80 degrees wide and 70 degrees tall.
- There are no beeps, no lights, no noise and no sign that a camera or recorder is inside.
- The video is easily playable on Windows Media Player or any other player. (DivX, etc.)
- We have a support page on our website where we offer SECURE software downloads, answer common technical issues, installation information and general support.
- Technical phone support is available during our normal business hours.