Pricing & Options
Stealth recording is made easy with our new line of our Self-Recording Spy Cameras and Digital Video Recorders. The camera is activated by motion detection. The camera records 1 minute video clips onto a removable Micro SD card inside the unit. The recorded video has a Time/Date stamp, displaying the time and date that the video was created.
The 4 Easy Steps!
Step 1: Insert the SD card, then plug the power cord into an outlet.
Step 2: Aim the camera where you want to record.
Step 3: Disconnect the power, take out the card, and view the video on your computer.
Step 4: Repeat.
1 x Atomic Wall Clock Spy Camera
1 x 8GB Micro SD Card
1 x TV out Cable
1 x Programming Remote control
1 x Instruction Booklet
• All of the original functions of the Atomic Wall Clock work.
• Fully programmable DVR. Change Time, Record Type and more.
• Compatible with Windows up to Win8 Mac OSX
• The camera and recorder are powered by the 5V DC Power supply.
• The camera is pointing out and slightly up.
• The viewing angle is 80 degrees wide and 70 degrees tall.
• There are no beeps, no lights, no noise and no sign that a camera or recorder is inside.
• The video is easily playable on Windows Media Player or any other player. (VLC, etc.)
• Technical phone support is available during our normal business hours.
• We have a support page on our website where we offer SECURE software downloads, answer common technical issues, installation information and general support.
• Model: ~ Atomic Wall Clock / Fully Functional / Original Condition
• Camera Lens: ~ 4.3mm Color CMOS 1MP Pinhole Lens
• Quality: ~ 720P HD
• Minimum Lux (light): ~ 0.5
• Resolution: ~ 1280x720 HD Quality
• Frame rate: ~ 30FPS
• Recording Mode: ~ Motion Detection
• Storage Mode: ~ Micro SD Cards
• Size Supported: ~ Up to 32GB
• Recording Length: ~ 1 minute per clip or per motion
• Recording Cycle: ~ Auto-Recycle (deletes oldest clip)
• Recording Capacity: ~ Recording with motion detect on, In most environments the DVR will record between 2-4 days per 8GB increments. If the DVR is set to record continuously, The DVR will record 30 minutes per GB. (Continuously Recording is not recommended, If you need this feature you can program it through the menu by using the remote)