Pricing & Options
This full range 6Ghz bug detector is a sophisticated handheld radio frequency detection device that incorporates the ability to detect nearly any type of wireless protocol including digital frequencies such as Wi-Fi and analog frequencies reaching up to 6Ghz in range.
Making this detection device extremely successful at finding unwanted surveillance threats are the two different antennas users can deploy and the demodulation feature which enables the users to hear the sound signature of the frequency.
The perfect tool for searching for digital and analogue transmitters in the frequency ranges:
• Main antenna 40MHz – 6Ghz
• Increased sensitivity to Bluetooth/Wi-Fi signals allows the operator to detect wireless sources at distance of 50 cm- 2 m
• Detects GSM, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and RF
• 16-segment bar graph indicator providing a wide dynamic range
• 4 work modes: silent, sound, vibration and mixed
• 2 levels of sensitivity (attenuator)
• Durable metallic body
• Microprocessor controlled
• Correlation function discovers FM-transmitters by the presence of sound is different than other detectors this unit can produce a loop-back effect A microphone transmitter will pick up the sound and transmit the beep. The demodulation display will pick up the transmission and flash simultaneously. Also, when the unit detects other transmission different sounds will come from the unit depending the type of transmission it detects
• Detects Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DECT, GSM, and RF
• Weight 1.00
• Unit Size 2.75 x 4.75 x .75
• Box Size 7 x 5 x 1.50
• Operation up to 20 hours
• Power 2xAAA Batteries
• Frequency range, Antenna #1: 40MHz – 6Ghz.
• Cleaning Cloth
• 2 Antennas
• Screw driver
• 2 Batteries size AAA