Pricing & Options
Introducing the SleuthGear iTrail. A passive GPS logger, simply place the small iTrail unit wherever you like - your car, child's backpack, virtually anywhere! At only 1.5"x1.5" small, the logger records location, speed, time, and displays this information on an easy-to-use interface powered by Google Maps and Google Earth.
Simply turn on the unit, and place it where you would like. The unit will constantly record up to 120 hours of data. To retrieve the information, plug the unit into your computer via the included USB/charging cable. You can then download the information to a detailed printable report and view in Google Maps or Google Earth.
The iTrail is water resistant, meaning it can be mounted outside as well. Strong magnetic box available for vehicle mounting. When not in use, an on-board motion sensor puts the unit to "sleep" to conserve battery power. LED status lights also indicate when the unit is powered on, when it is tracking, and when the battery is low or the memory is full.
No Monthy Fees!
Frequently asked questions:
Q: Where can I place this mini GPS tracket in order to get a good signal?
A: You can place this unit anywhere on the vehicle to get a clear signal. This unit has a extreamly strong internal antenna, so it does not matter where you place it, the unit will still work.
Q: Are there any subscription fees, or any fees after the initial price?
A: No, there are no fees at all. Once you purchase the product, you are ready to start tracking.
Q: How long will the batteries last for?
A: That depends on how many hours a day the vehicle is moving. Chart listed below:
- 1 Hour of driving time equal 4 weeks of battery life
- 2 Hours of driving time equals 2 weeks of battery life
- 4 Hours of driving time equals 1 week of battery life
Q: Will the unit work worldwide?
A: Yes, the unit works anywhere in the world
- SMALL size (only 1.5" x 1.5")
- Motion detection to conserve battery life
- Up to 120 hours of data
- Multiple report formats (HTML, PDF, MS-Word, CSV, and more)
- Water resistant for outdoor use
- System Requirements:
- PC with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or 7
- USB 1.1 or 2.0
- Built-in motion detection
- 64MB memory
- Built-in rechargeable 750mAh Li-ion battery
- Cold start satellite acquisition time: <35 sec
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- 2 LED indicators for power/status notifications
- Product size: 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.5"
- Product weight: 1.3oz
- Package size: 8.8" x 6.5" x 0.7"
- Package weight: 5.1oz
- iTrail unit
- Installation mini-cd
- USB charge/transfer cable