Pricing & Options
New and improved Recover It®
- Works With Windows 8, iPad, iPod Touch and iOS 8 and previous versions
- New Help Files
- New interface for ease of use.
Smart Phone, Tablets and PC Recovery 9 programs in one device!
- Recover It® is designed to recover existing as well as deleted data from iPhone,iPads or iPod touch. Using iTunes back up or directly from the device.
- Recover It® is designed to recover existing as well as deleted data from Blackberry back up files
- Recover It® is designed to extract existing data from Android Devices
- Recover It® PC Backup and Restore is designed to backup files or folders to separate location without affecting original files.
- Recover It® Chat Analyzer is designed to view chat session log of installed chat clients without logging into the account.
- Recover It® Porn Detection is designed to detect images likely to be adult content.
- Recover It® Privacy Cleaner is designed to erase traces left after using system
- Recover It® Shredder is designed to permanently delete files, folders and traces left of any deleted files.
- Recover It® WinRecovery is designed to recover deleted files from windows partitions
• Forensic quality data recovery of over 25 different types of files
• Works on most devices with flash memory
• Retrieve deleted data even if recycle bin has been emptied
• Search for chat logs or pornographic images
• Easy to use
• Easy to read report
- iPhone—iOS version 8 and previous versions
- Android—4.2 and previous versions except basic android version
- Blackberry—7.0 and previous versions
• Android 4.2 and previous versions
• Android data transfer cable
• Device driver from manufacturer of Android device
• USB Debugging’ enabled on Android device
• iPhone iOS version 8 and previous versions
• iPhone® data transfer cable
• If recovering data without an iPhone®, an iTunes® backup file is required
• The latest version of iTunes® software must be installed prior to using this application
• Blackberry backup file (ipd or bbb)
All Programs Hardware and Software requirements
• USB 2.0 port
• Pentium 233 MHz or higher
• Supports 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows XP (service pack 2), Vista and Windows 7 or Windows 8
• Ensure Dot Net 2.0 is enabled on your PC
• Recover It USB Stick