Pricing & Options
This car camera is a commercial grade mini car DVR capable of HD quality color video and audio. Not only does this DVR record full 1080p HD video, it looks good while doing it with it's classic looks. Car cameras support a variety of law enforcement, industrial, commercial, and consumer video surveillance applications including.
- recording the actual events of a car accident for insurance purposes
- monitoring driving instructors or young drivers newly on their own
- surveilling commercial drivers such as taxi, truck, and delivery drivers
- keeping valet drivers accountable
- capturing evidence of car vandalism
HD quality video. Record clear color up to clear 1920x1080 resolution video at up to 30 frames per second. AVI files record to a removable SD card (Not included).
Simple to use. The DVR mount easily attaches to the car window. It can either be powered by its rechargeable battery or from the car's cigarette lighter. Easily view footage or line up your shot with the built in screen. Files are retrieved simply by connecting the device to your computer via the SD card or with the included USB cable.
- Crisp clear video
- Easily mounts inside almost any vehicle
- Capture video for legal, safety, or insurance purposes
- Powered by battery or a car's cigarette lighter
- HDMI or RCA output.
- Removable SD card for easy transfer and viewing on any computer
- 1.5" viewing screen on back
- Exposure Control
- Screen Saver
- Image rotation
- Resolutions: 1920x1080, 1440x1080, 1280x720, 848x480, 640x480, or 320x240 @ up to 30FPS
- AVI video format, playable on Windows Media Player or VLC Media Player
- Li-ion rechargeable battery, or car power charger*
- Storage: SD Cards 2 - 32 GB
- Full HD output
- Car Camera
- User Manual
- USB Cable
- Car Charger
- Car Mount
*Please note: Car cameras are designed to run off of constant power. The internal battery should not be relied upon for extended recording. The purpose of the battery is to make sure the most recent files are saved in case of an accident where the unit would normally lose power.