This camera has many key features that make it the primary choice for many installers. This camera offers a Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), which allows for a greater dynamic range of exposures (i.e. a larger difference between lighted and darker areas) than what normal digital imaging offers. The purpose of the WDR feature is to accurately represent the wide range of intensity levels found in real life situations, ranging from direct sunlight to the deepest shadows.
The 1/3” Sony Double Scan CCD chipset delivers 580 razor sharp lines of high resolution at an impressive 0.3-lux rating. Another feature of this camera is its one power connection ability, which allows it to configure itself automatically to a power source of 12VDC or 24VAC. The AC line lock is standard with all cameras using 24VAC. The On Screen Display (OSD) offers a simple system to help you select the right options for your installation. (Lens not included)
- Ultra High Resolution
- By adopting a double-speed 410,000 pixel Sony CCD, the camera produces clear picture quality with a horizontal resolutio of 560 TV lines for color, and 700 TV lines for B/W.
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- By adopting a proprietary SV-IV DSP chip, the camera delivers clear, high quality pictures even in backlight, by increasing exposure in dark areas while decreasing it in bright areas
- Excellent Sensitivity
- Adopting a Diagonal 6mm (1/3") high sensitive CCD and digital signal processing technology, it can clearly distinguish the outline and color of a subject in an extremely low luminance environment-even, for example, under starlight. Singce surveillance is possible in places where the light is poor, the camera is appropriate for day and night surveillance outdoors or on the outside of buildings.
- -0.001 Lux (Color Sens-up Mode)
- -0.00004 Lux (B/W Sens-up Mode)
- 3DDR (3D Digital Noise Reduction)
- The high performance SV-IV DSP chip dramatically reduces the hain noise in digital image processing, producing clear, sharp images in low lighting environments.
- Video/DC Drive Lens Support
- You can select Video or DC Drive Lens from menu.
- Motion Detection
- Since the camera detects motion snd generates signals without any additional external sensors, you can conitor activity more efficiently by connecting the camera to an alarm device
- DIS (Digital Image Stabilizer)
- The DIS function compensates for any camera movement, to produce more stable pictures.
- Day & Night
- The camera identifies whether it is day or night and automatically switches to the appropriate mode, depending on its environment. By day, the camera switches to color mode in order to maintain optimal color. At night, it switches to B/W mode so as to obtain better picture definition.
- Miscellaneous Functions
- SYNC (INT/LL), SENS-UP, FREEZE, FLIP (H/V-REV), D-ZOOM, SHARPNESS MOTION DETECTION and PRIVACY functions are provided
- The camera control is convenient by using 7 different foreign language O.S.D.
- -NTSC: English, Spanish, Japanese-PAL: Korean, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Resolution 580 TV Lines
- Sensor 1/3 inch SONY DS CCD
- Total Pixels 811(H)x508(V) 410K pixels (NTSC)
- 795(H)x595(V) 470K pixels (PAL)
- Effective Pixels 768(H)x494(V) 380K pixels (NTSC)
- 752(H)x582(V) 440K pixels (PAL)
- Scanning System 2:1 Interlace
- Synchronization Internal / Line Lock
- Frequency Horizontal: 15.734KHz / Vertical: 59.94Hz (NTSC)
- Horizontal: 15.625KHz / Vertical: 50.00Hz (PAL)
- S/N (Y signal) More than 52 dB (AGC off, Weight ON)
- Viseo Output CVBS: 1.0Vp~p / 75ohm
- Min. Illumination 0.3Lux at F1.2 (Color) / 0.00004Lux (Sens-up x256)
- White Balance ATW / AWC / Manual
- Outdoor (1,800°K~10,500°K) / Indoor (4,500°K~8,500°K)
- Electronnic shutter Speed Auto / Manual
- (x256 ~ 1/60 sec ~ 1/120,000 sec NTSC)
- (x256 ~ 1/50 sec ~ 1/120,000 sec PAL)
- Sens-up and sens-up limit is selectable / Flickerless
- Sens-Up AUTO / Fixed / OFF (selectable limit x2 ~ x256)
- O.S.D Built-in
- Backlight Compensation WDR, BLC, Off Selectable
- Gain Control Low, High, Off Selectable
- (3D Digital Noise Reduction) OFF / ON (1 ~ 32 Level Selectable)
- Day & Night COLOR / Black & White / Auto / EXT
- SYNC INT / LL Selectable
- Motion Detection ON / OFF (8 Zone, Alarm output)
- PRIVACY ON / OFF (8 Zone)
- (Digital Image Stabilizer) ON / OFF
- Digital Zoom ON (x10) / OFF
- MIRROR (H-REV) ON / OFF
- FLIP (V-REV) ON / OFF
- Bemish Compensation 256 point (Even 128 point, ODD 128 point)
- Operating Temperature
- / Humidity -10°C ~ +50°C / 30% ~ 80% RH
- Storage Temperature
- / Humidity -20°C ~ +60°C / 20% ~ 90% RH
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.